Customer Service Advisor
- Job ID: 007354
- Location: Alloa, UK, FK10 1JF
- Job type: Permanent - Part Time
- Salary: £22,000 Pro Rata + Bonus & Benefits
If you’re great with people, a Customer Service career in our Branch Network could be a great choice for you. As one of the biggest and most important teams at YBS, our Branch Network makes a huge impact on the success of our business. We always look for ways to give the best customer experience, make things more efficient and try new things. And because we’re right at the beginning of an exciting digital journey, our future has never looked more exciting - and neither has yours.
About the Role
As a Customer Service Advisor you’ll:
- Get to know our members and support them in finding the right products and services that can provide Real Help With Real Life - whether that’s saving for a gap year trip, buying a first home, or anything in between.
- Facilitate great conversations confidently through channel of choice, as you support our members in branch, over the phone and with the operation of their accounts online.
- Forget sales targets, and enjoy the freedom to do what’s right.
Here at YBS no two branches are the same, they each have their own characteristics and qualities that makes working there so special. Here is what the hiring manager had to say about Alloa Branch.
“YBS Alloa are looking to add a new member to our friendly and vibrant team.
We are looking for someone who shares our passion in ensuring our members receive exceptional customer service and help drive us to continue to grow our branch within our local community.
This is an exciting, fast paced role where no two days are the same. From supporting our members with savings meetings and transacting on the counter to being part of the local community and delivering educational programs such as Money Minds and Frauds & Scams sessions.
Located on Alloa High Street, we are a branch that really are looking to become an integral part of the community and help support as many members as we can in building financial resilience for the future.
If our values match yours then please apply”
Being part of the team isn’t about being a whizz in financial services, or about having lots of customer service experience. Instead, it’s about:
- Being great with people, and being able to talk to our members.
- Challenging yourself to go the extra mile for your colleagues and our members, to help us grow and achieve our business objectives.
- Understanding why it’s important to celebrate different people with different skills, experiences, and opinions.
- Demonstrating a growth-mindset and making the most of the training and development we offer.
- Having the ambition to become a leading expert on our products and services.
At YBS we don’t have shareholders, we have members. We care about people and that includes you. So here, you’ll be respected for who you are, you’ll be able to bring your whole self to work, and you’ll have everything you need to build a long and rewarding career.
Flexibility – We offer a range of flexible working options without unsocial hours, which can help you find a healthy work-life balance. Whether it’s finishing early for an appointment or fitting your studies and hobbies in around your working hours, we can help make it work for you.
Annual Leave – For all of your hard work and commitment we’ll reward you with a whopping 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays, along with the option to purchase more.
Development - At YBS we want you to feel challenged. Whatever your ambitions, we’re committed to helping you develop your skills and move ahead in your career journey.
Inclusivity - We’re passionate about creating an inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and able to be themselves. If you’ll go the extra mile to help our members, you’ll fit right in and feel you belong here.
Giving Back – You’ll have 31 hours of paid leave each year to get involved with purposeful and skills-based volunteering activities that support our local communities, such as financial wellbeing, financial resilience and financial education for schools. Together last year, we completed more than 11,000 hours of volunteering for our local communities.
Ready to apply?
Great with people? Then we think it would be great to meet you. Apply now.,
Please note applications are reviewed frequently therefore this role may close prior to the advertised closing date